Comfort Zone Solid Roof
A Comfort Zone Solid Roof keeps you warm in the winter and keeps you cool in the Summer... as well as having superb acoustic insulation and featuring a self-cleaning surface.
Comfort Zone Solid Roofs consist of panels made of PIR polystyrene core with 3mm acoustic layer sandwich between two 1.5mm plastic outer skins. The panel has a self clean coating on the outside face. The panels are available in Anthracite Grey on White.
Comfort Zone Solid Roof Features
- Self Cleaning Surface
- Optimised U Values 0.99
- Acoustic Layer
- High Scratch Resistance
- Protective Film (on both sides)
- -20° and 120° Working Temperature Range
- The 2 outer plastic skins are manufactured with a chlorine free process making the carbon footprint more desirable.
- Extruded polystyrene foam, CFC free or CO2 foamed, low vapour permeability, lowest water absorbency, B1 in accordance with DIN 4102.
- The foam core is corrugated for optimised adhesion.
- No dust released during processing.
- U Value 0.99
- The PIR core insulation and the modified polypropylene skin are both classed as non-hazardous.
- Fire performance - Modified skin B2 to DIN 4102
- The PIR core B2 to DIN 4102 and fire class E to EN13501-1.
- Thermal conductivity or PIR 0.024W/my
Changes made in October 2010 allow you to have a solid roof conservatory as long as:
- less than 30M2 floor area and built at ground level.
- There is a separation between the conservatory.
- An independent heating system is needed with discrete controls and temperature settings.
53-59 Main Road
Norfolk PE34 4BQ